Sunday, August 18, 2013

Feline fine

My style is always changing and evolving, but one thing that remains constant is my love for all thing quirky.  I'm a sucker for cutesy prints, but try to make them "age appropriate".  Ha!  When I saw this dress on hm.com, I immediately fell in love.  I love layering a chambray shirt in lieu of an actual jacket, since fall in Hawaii is still pretty warm.  With a pair of ankle booties and minimal accessories, this look is purr-fect for a pre-fall lunch/dinner & movie date.  Shop all these looks on H&M's website!  And there's is still a few more days to enter H&M's Instagram Contest!  Hash tag your looks #hmshoponlinehi (or change the last two letters to the state your reppin'.).  Hurry go enter!!

{sunnies | dress | shirt | belt | bracelets | booties}

Love, S

2 comments:

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

I WANT this entire look! The kitty print is cute :)


<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

Unknown said...

I want everything here. The dress is really pretty.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/