Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy ONE to Us

We celebrated our ONE year wedding anniversary this past Sunday, 3.21.10.  That was the day we came back from Oahu and we were supposed to go out to dinner, but I had such a terrible headache.  I popped two tylenols and crashed.  My hubby was sweet enough to let me sleep it off, but when I got up it was already 10:30pm!!  So, to make up for that night we went to dinner last night at Merriman's in Kapalua.  It was our first time dining there.  The food and ambience was amazing!  It's right near the ocean and since we had 7:30 dinner reservations we missed the sunsent, but we did enjoy the sound of the waves crashing.  :)  We had a beautiful night together. 

Happy ONE year honey!  I love you and can't wait to share many more years with you!

*Don't you just love Hubby's shirt!?*

*Cosmo + Dirrrty Martinis = YUM*

*Watermelon and Feta Salad*

*Baked Soft Surfing Goat Cheese in Phyllo*

*Pan Roasted Diver Sea Scallops with Buttered Lobster*

*Crusted Lamb with Pesto Parm*

The desserts there were drool worthy, but we decided to wait to eat our wedding cake at home.  However our friend who works at the restaurant surprised us with this yummy concoction!

*Coconut Creme Malasada's with Caramel Coffee dipping sauce*

Happy ONE year to Us!
~Elisharon~

*Showing off my new babies.  I Heart my Jeffrey Campbell Studded Tick Booties*

*I loved pairing the girly shiny-ness of this dress with an edgy bootie*

My mom and dad got us our wedding cake from Broke Da Mouth bakery!  Yummy guava chiffon with lilikoi creme.  Mmmm. Thanks mom and dad!!  I also took out our cake knife set and dessert plates that we used on our wedding day. :)

This past year with Eli has been an amazing year.  We've been only married for one, but we've shared more than a decade or love and firendship with eachother.  I'm so fortunate to have such a loving and PATIENT husband.  He's the most understanding and thoughful man I know.  I'm lucky to have him... and he's lucky to have me too!  He's my soulmate for reals.. and for life!

Love, S

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It looks like a wonderful night...p.s. beautiful dress!

xoxo
Amy

Diane said...

awww this post is 100% adorable!
looks like you had a wonderful evening out together. your food looks like it was so yummy (drool!). and your outfit is TOO CUTE (as usual!).

HAPPY ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint it Black said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you big kiss.

You look absolutly stunning that dress is gorgeous on you and please do not cut your hair it is so beautiful and of course love the JC Tick boots xoxo

KRISTY said...

yay for the new booties, they're super hot! happy anniversary to both elisharon :) May you both live happily ever after (with the tick boots!hahaha...)

ps: guava chiffon cake? OH MY LORD!!!!

www.monochromachic.com

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I love the dress and the boots and it looks like you both had a wonderful indulgent meal and a great time.

Congrats!

Dea said...

Happy anniversary to you and hubs and here's to many many more!! You two are so darling and cute- just a hot couple! I love that he was bold and confident enough to sport that tee, and I LOVE your outfit of girliness and tough booties.
So envious that you get to live in Hawaii and enjoy the ocean on a daily basis!

tam pham said...

happy one year, sweetie! you and your hubs are tooooo cute! looks like a wonderful dinner!

Sidewalk Chic said...

Happy Anniversary, and here's to many more wonderful years together.

That food looks delicious, and you both look so happy in these photos!

Sandy a la Mode said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You guys look soo very happy! Mmmm the cocktail and cake look delicious!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Happy anniversary! Gorgeous pics. You look so happy!

Tabitha said...

Happy Aniversary!!! Your new booties are ADORABLE and I love malasadas. YUM!

Margareth Hing said...

Congrats! Food looks delicious and you guys look adorable! I love the dress and of course, your boots! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great jeffrey campbell pick! Love the look of the wedges. Glad you had a great anniversary! :)

margarethhing.blogspot.com

Carrie Me! said...

Congratulations to you both!!

Lucia said...

Congrats to you both! Y'all make such a cute couple :) ... I hope y'all had amazing time together!! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new booties <3

besos,
Lucia

hellolucie.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Happy anniversary Eli and Sharon!

Your dress is gorgeous! xoxo

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Happy Anniversary Chickadee!! Your dress is FABULOUS!! And that food...OMG...I'm drooling!!

The Haute Bitch said...

i heart your booties and your man is hot too. xoxo

www.thehautebitch.com

Becky Tjandera said...

OH MY I'M SO JEALOUS ! You make me want to have a husband right now ! Hahaha . This post is just so so sweet ! Happy anniversary ! Glad you had a great time ! And I love your dress with the Jeffrey shoes aww ! So happy for you ! xoxoxox

o said...

S., congrats on ur anniversary! such a sweet tribute:) u look lovely and i agree, hubby's shirt is awesome! ack, so envious of the malasadas the guava cake! had those for the first time last summer and i want more! haha!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

tiffany said...

happy anniversary!! it sounds absolutely amazing!

xo tiffany

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...Happy, Happy Belated One Year Anniversary, my love! You and Eli are truly the cutest couple ever. And I can't imagine anyone looking as gorgeous as you during such a special occasion! Congratulations!! :)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary - gorge dress x

daisychain said...

congrats darling x

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Congrats on your one year! =) The food looks delish and I adore your booties!!
--Ciara<3

The Jodi(e)s said...

wow, what an amazing anniversary!
i am coveting those booties like MAD and also that cosmo. hehe.
you guys look so good together!

love&light!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Aaaww!! Congrats to both of you!! I'm so glad to see how you both had a nice time and are so happy together!!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Mrs. Julius said...

Congrats on your One Year Anniversary! Mine's coming up in June!

What a cute dress. The food looks delicious!

I"m a new follower by the way! :)

http://mrsjulius.blogspot.com/

myownlittleuniverse said...

happy anniversary! that dress is amazing, you look so pretty!!!