Sunday, August 23, 2009

She speaks from the heart...

Yesterday the Eli and I went to meet my favorite kitty of all time - Hello Kitty!! I was also on a mission to pick up my bridesmaid dress for my friend Lauren's wedding next month. But no luck!! I got "distracted" and instead picked up few pairs of jeans, a couple dresses and tops, wedges, and some drug store finds. It was a great Saturday! Oh, also picked up Gossip Girl Season One. I convinced Eli to watch it with me and to my surprise he acutally enjoyed it. We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning (4:30am!!), drank a few cocktails, and watch half of the first season! Definitely a new fave for me. Xoxo :)

Love, S

The lovely Hello Kitty :)

Hug Hug!!

Drug store finds. All this cost less than a tube of Mac Lipstick. Wondering how they will look?? but more importantly how they will feel.

No comments: