Monday, January 23, 2012

elisharon x therafterish.

finally met the ultra fabulous, Mae of thereafterish.  We have been interweb gal pals for nearly 3 years!!!  She is even more adorably gorgeous in real life.  She is brilliant, charming, cray-cray, witty, oh so funny; my kind of girl!  And she tells jokes like me, with copious amounts of laughter.  At one point I didn’t think she was going to be able to make it through the joke without peeing her pants!  Haha.  "Chicken, hellllloooo!".  I still can't stop laughing. :)  She and her adorable hubby, Nate (seriously, this couple is freakin’ ADORBS! They are couple is totally in love and had a fun time being in love.  I love it!) suggested we enjoy some grub at Maui Brewing Co.  They love microbrews and I’ve never been there, so it was a great choice.  It’s a fun little hangout.  We talked and talked and laughed and laughed for nearly four hours and I felt like it still wasn’t enough!  But it was nearly midnight and they had the TEDxMaui conference to attend in the morning, so I had to let her go. L  Mae is definitely amazing person, who I love even more now!  I can’t wait until the next time we get to hang out.  Hopefully I’ll see you on Oahu in a couple months.  Looooooooooooove you, Mae!!! Thank you for being so amazeballs. :D

One of the only snaps we got together all evening.  When you're having way too much fun, you forget to take pics. ;p

{S is wearing; dress: F21 (buy)| flats: Lanvin (buy) | bag: Tahari | watch: Michael Kors | bracelet: F21}
{M is wearing; dress: Fighting Eel "Emily" (buy) | wedges: Aldo}

Love, S

21 comments:

Friend in Fashion said...

I love meeting fellow bloggers! That dress is very sweet :)

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

UnA said...

That's so nice!

I wanna meet bloggers too lol

Love your cute dress

<3 Una muahhh

Diane said...

meeting fellow bloggers is the best! you girls look lovely. i adore both of your dresses :)

Jen said...

I love this!! Two of my favourite blogger friends <3 you're both so genuine and sweet and I'm thrilled that you got to meet each other. Seeing this makes me want to go to Hawaii even more - really going to try within the next two years!

Hope you're having a wonderful week lovely!
xox
Jen

braceletsbycindi said...

You always have the cutest OOTD!
P.S. I'm the one who emailed you last year regarding Maui, sorry I never responded-- my email was hacked & I deleted my acct. but I appreciated all your suggestions! They were super helpful & my boyfriend and I enjoyed our little vacay in Maui :)

CessOviedo said...

How fun! Meeting bloggy pals is always awesome! Loved your dress, little hint of leo was brilliant!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

A.Co said...

OMG that's sooooo cute and amazing you guys got to meet!! I'm almost jealous ;)

Cute pic!! SO FUN :)

Squared said...

I like your belt!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

That is such a gorgeous dress!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Alyssa said...

lovely post!

xoxox
thevixenmix.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

You both look gorgeous! Love your dress! :)

anhesty said...

love the watch and bracelet combo!

Girlie Blogger said...

So cool that you made such good friends over the internet.

Your dotted dress is adorable.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Allie said...

Lookin good ladies! I hope you guys had a lot of Bikini Blonde and Mana Wheat!

Porcelain complexion said...

Both of you look great, stunning dresses!
Blogger meet ups are great xo

just tututiny said...

how nice to meet a fellow blogger! I LOVE your dress, so pretty and it is pleated too! Awesome ;)

Hope you had a great weekend my dear!

Kristy said...

I'M JEALOUS!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! :D Mae is definitely a ball of fun. I'm sure you too, S! Wanna meet you both someday! :)

www.monochromachic.com

Anonymous said...

So awesome.

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

YES! fffinally i am able to comment! you both look FAB!! i love your pleated polka dot dress, and fighting eel is one of my faves!!

[oomph.]

Mae Lu said...

CHICKEN, HALLLLLOOOO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I die.

I totally love you even more, too. You guys were so darn adorable!!!! I had such a blast. And yes, I probably could have closed the place down with you. Nate was having a fun time, too, and he normally doesn't jive with people--so shy!


AlohaXO,
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.