Sunday, August 21, 2011

t+j Designs

One of my favorite style bloggers, Tiffany of I am Style-ish and her sister, Jen of Red Soles and Red Wine recently launched their jewelry line, t+j Designs.  The gorgeous line features classic, modern, and trendy pieces, and the best part, affordable.  Everything is under $100.  I really do adore each piece, but these would have to be my faves:





See, aren't these pieces amazing?  Free ship for orders over $100 and Tiff and Jen are offering 20% off your order (ends tomorrow, so hurry up and shop your little heart out).  Use code: FRIENDS at check out.  And don't forget to follow Tiff and Jen's blogs to keep up with this style adventures.  These ladies definitely have drool-worthy style. 

update: Check out t +j designs blog; here to enter their amazing giveaway!  You're gonna freak when you see what's up for grabs! Hurry go enter now... ;)

Love, S

**all images via t+j Designs

16 comments:

Cylia said...

these are super amazing.. blingy:)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very nice pieces. I like the white and gold link necklace. Will look good with many things.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice jewellery. Loving the neon pink rhinestone cuff especially.

Rachel McCallion said...

Lovely jewellery!

www.educatedmumbles.blogspot.com x

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a gorgeous jewelry line. Tiffany and Jen are amazing.

XO Katie

Celine said...

The noen pink cuff is so sassy. I love it.

xo Celine

Jess ♡ said...

How cute! I love hearing sibling success stories, it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, hehe :)!

Lindsay said...

She is the sweetest person! I'm so happy she started T+J!

Diane said...

LOVE THESE PIECES!!! :)

Kate said...

These pieces are SO cute!! Love all the ones you chose! Will definitely have to check them out!!

Fashion and Number said...

My love, I already checked out their design! They are so amazing! I love them both. ;)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I bought that neon pink cuff! And I can't wait to get it in!

Anonymous said...

These ladies definitely know what's up! I love their style and their jewelry line.

xx Kris

Lisa said...

i love their creations too :)!! the pink with rhinestones ADORE!

Chicca said...

WOW,I love them all, so stylish!!!

Tiffany said...

thank you so much for this post S!! You are the sweetest! :)

And thank you to all the nice commenters for the kind words, we appreciate it!