Saturday, July 2, 2011

Red + White stripes

Since it's fourth of July weekend, I decided to start celebrating early.  What better way to get into the celebrating mood, than to dress for the occasion? :)  I made this clutch the other night without realizing that it would be perfect for the 4th.  It's made of heavy duty upholstery canvas and completely lined on the inside.  And it's washable! Yay. You want one?  I know you do.  I've sourced a lot of other fabrics and plan on making a ton of these.  Now, I just need to find the time to make a bunch.

I found my old Nixon watch the other night too.  It's sad that it doesn't work (battery needs to be replaced), but it's okay, it looks great as a "bracelet".  I hoping to get my hands on this watch, sometime soon.  It's gorgeous!!

Well, I'm off to gallivant around the south side of the island.  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!  Be safe.

{tunic: F21 | shorts: Banana Republic | sandals: Nine West | clutch: DIY
bracelets: AE & Pooma's 1st dog collar | watch: Nixon | ring:  gifted}

Love, S

26 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice outfit.

MeganRose. said...

Love this! You look great, I'm feeling bad all over again for not snagging that f21 tunic last year! Love how you styled it! Still have to make it to AE before all those bracelets are gone! Happy 4th, doll!

Xx,
Megans

Agnieszka Szykor said...

Wow, this watch from Maycy's is really nice :). And I always wanted to do myslef a bag like that.. maybe I'll try too :).

And about bags- the one that I showed in my last note was the one that I bought instead of the broken one :).

Lindsay said...

Look at you being all patriotic!

www.blackandblondeone.com

Jess said...

You made that?! Girl I want one! Hahaha and happy upcoming 4th of July - you look totally ready for the occasion :)

samantha ramage said...

is that the kimora hello kitty ring?? i am totally jealous.
and i love your clutch!!

xo
sami

ahoymichelle said...

I absolutely love your clutch! I hope you have a happy 4th! :)

- said...

that clutch is beautiful!!!!

Mel Guthrie said...

Now, I'm not much of a clutch girl, but that one is amazing!! I'm enticed to copy you...

Heidi said...

Lovely outfit! Love the clutch and your watch too! :)

fifi said...

such a cute outfit! love it! and love hello kitty too!!!! xo

Sassi said...

that bag is just gorgeous. want it :D
X

james said...

omg soooo cute!! youre so adorable :)

Camilla said...

such a cool bag, you are absolutely adorable.

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cool outfit and great clutch!!:D

Thanks for your comment:D The collar is from Pieces and you should get it at Vero Moda or ONLY:)

Hope you're gonna stop by soon again:D

xxx

Sara said...

Love your look so much :)

You look lovely!"

Kiss from Portugal,
sara

Pich and Roor said...

aww I love this look!! the contrast between the clutch & your shirt is perfect have a fun 4th of July!!

Becky said...

Gorgeous outfit, I love the red/white/blue colour scheme goin on ;) Cute clutch!

Diane said...

great job on the bag! love it!!!

match.box.muse said...

adorable outfit for the 4th of july :) you have a lovely blog! have a great week!

love, M
match.box.muse

Cyn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the clutch.

And as usual, the outfit is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Perfect outfit for the 4th!! Lovin that bag soooo much:)

augustalolita said...

wonderful outfit and photos!! love your clutch and blouse <3

Jacquelyn said...

Super cute! LOOOVE your hello kitty ring. I recently have an obsession for hello kitty since I just got back from Hong Kong haha.


Jacquelyn
www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Bang and Buck said...

gorgeous tunic.

xo

http://bangandbuck.blogspot.com

Alci said...

That shirt is just awesome!! Pure love darling! and Yes!! I want a clucth like that! Wish I had the skill.. You should sell them at Etsy, I'm pretty sure you'd had plenty of customers!
http://alcinalci.blogspot.com