Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello! Hug me. Thanks. ;)

There isn't a day that passes that I don't fall more deeply and madly in love with this guy.  He is my heart, my all, my soulmate.  If you love someone, remind them you do.  Sometimes, we get caught up in the daily grind and we forget to stop, breathe, take a look around, and think about the things that really matter.  And even the little things matter; like a hello, a hug, and a thank you.

So, honey, if you're reading this (and I know that you do daily!)...

Hello there.  I appreciate all that you do.  Your patience (with me) amazes me.  I love our little chicken kisses and even though I have to sometimes correct how you hug me, I don't mind, because it's our special hug.  So, thank you.  Thank you for all that you do and all that you are.  Oh and thank you in advance for letting me use these pictures that you didn't want me to post in the first place.  hee hee.

photo by me :)

Love, S

23 comments:

Jackie said...

Awww this is so true. We all need to stop and appreciate the small things and all the important people in our lives. So cute you and your hubby :) you and him are so lucky to have each other

Dominique said...

That is really sweet, cute couple you two.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post :)

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

This is too cute :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Agnieszka Szykor said...

What a nice post! I really, really like it! And he's really handsome ;).

when BABI speaks said...

this is super sweet! :-)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post!!!

ching said...

awwww adorable.

Poetry of the Day said...

nice fohawk

Kileen said...

aww, these pictures are so adorable! very sweet. :)

cute and little

Vera said...

this is the sweetest post :)
it's making me all warm inside haha!

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

Cylia said...

aww you guys are so cute:) i love it. haha 'thank for advance';) I bet he doesnt mind. hope you've been well!

m0chiii said...

hehe such a sweet post =) i hope he reads !

ModeKarussell said...

You are lovely together :)

Hope you'll pass to mine too.
Modekarussell

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

You guys are adorable - stop it, just stop it right now!! :P Awwww :)

PIRATE!!!!!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Claire Kiefer said...

So sweet. You are both so cute.

Sands said...

Awwww this is the cutest thing ever! You guys are so adorable.

xo
Sealverland

jozen said...

what a super sweet post!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, chica!! He's quite handsome.

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Love this, Sharon :) And I like the pics too, I'm sure he'll change his mind about letting you use them once he sees them on the blog!

bestie said...

So, so sweet. (: I think I will quote this to my boyfriend. Haha. xx

Jessica said...

awwwwwwwww how sweetttt you are :) :)

KRISTY said...

Such a sweet post! You're lucky to have each other for the rest of your lives :)

www.monochromachic.com