Friday, October 1, 2010

Sometimes I wish I were a size 4

I wish there were more hours in the day.  Lately, I feel like I keep running out of time.  I'm so glad the weekend is here.  I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.  I.GET.TO.FINALLY.SLEEP.IN. (I just realized that I look like I have a big camel toe. lol!)

{HT Lady Gaga tee | INC faux leather jacket | Jeffrey Campbell "Potion" boots}
 
Thanks to everyone that entered the giveaway!  And huge-O thanks to Megan. :D 
... and the winner is.... Amanda from A.Co est 1984.  Congrats girl!  I'll be emailing you in a bit.

Love, S

14 comments:

Alice said...

Wow! I love your boots. Amazing Outfit!:)
Oh and congratulation Amanda! Great Prize.
xx, Alice from bells and whistles.

fashionismyh2o said...

Love those boots and jeans! you look stunning! x

Jess said...

THOSE BOOTS <3 and the sparkly Litas on the left hand side - love em!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Yay for getting a chnace to sleep in tomorrow! Sleep is so important - teh older I get them more I realize this lol But aren't we all though?

A.Co said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm lying here just taking in your post not expecting to see MY NAME as the winner!! WHAT!!!!?!?!??! Eeeeeeeee!! I'm soooooo excited!

THANK YOU S!! :D

xo, Alexi said...

Embrace the sleeping in- these are rare moments, haha. I hardly ever have time for anything, too. Oh, and also, size four is overrated ;)

xo, Alexi
at DGandA

libys11 said...

aaahh.. i always look forward to the weekend, definitely! :D

Animated Confessions

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

such a cute tshirt...

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Mode Junkie said...

oh how i wish one day had 36 hours too. :( too much to do, so little time.
anyways, hello lovely jcs!

xoxo Mode Junkie

Jess ♡ said...

Ahhh this is too beautiful! I love being able to sleep in, THANK GOD FOR THE WEEKEND <3

Katie said...

Oh yay - Congrats to Amanda!

Violet said...

congrats to the winner

And you look great i love the boots and the jeans

XX
Vi from Cali

Gina said...

i think your SO cute :)


hehehehe about the camel toe!!

Allie said...

Girl, you don't need to be a size 4. Although I sometimes feel the same way! ;)