1. Dolce Vita Sadie faux fur, 2. Giuseppe Zanotti wedges, 3. Madewell Ava jacket, 4. Jeffrey Campbell Ridem Field boot,
5. Elizabeth & James Greta top, 6. Rag & Bone leather shorts, 7. Alexander Wang Diego bag, 8. Antik Batik Dream Sequin jacket
There are hundreds of designers to choose from. They even house one of my favorite shoe designer, Jeffrey Campbell. You all know how much I love him! And you all know my obsession with shoes... from flats, to heels, to clogs, and even the "unfashionable" Ugg boots. Yah, that's right, I own a pair! :) A great feature that Shopbop offers is their Shopbop coupon. Who wants to hassle with searching the internet for coupon codes? Shopbop gives you a list on their site of the current codes they're offereing. And who doesn't love to save a little cha-ching?! What I also find incredible is that they offer 3 days (or less) free shipping and on international orders too! I love that I don't have to wait for what seems like a lifetime to receive my online goodies.
Well readers, YOU'RE IN LUCK! You get a chance to win a $100 gift card to Shopbop. Awesome right!? Why can't I ever enter my own giveaways.. dang.. hee hee. Okay, so to enter, just do the following:
1. Tell me what you would buy on Shopbop if you won.
2. Be a follower of my blog on Google Friend Connect. Optional, but appreciated!!
3. Don't forget to leave your name and email addy.
Winner will be annouced on 10/27!
Sorry this giveaway is not available to Pennsylvania bloggers.
Good luck ladies (and fellahs!). And if you're too impatient to see if you win, just hop on over to Shopbop and start shopping!
*UPDATE: Congrats to Kristy @ monochroma.chic. I'll email you in a bit. Thanks to everyone who particiapated and a big thanks to Shopbop!! :)