Tuesday, August 31, 2010

JC Wannabes!

You all know my love for Jeffrey Campbell.  Well to my surprise, Forever21 loves him too.  Look at these wannabes that just hit the website.  I don't own any shoes from F21, but these do look pretty "comfy", and for $32 I guess you don't really have anything to lose. :)


Then again, if you can get your hands on the real deal, the JC 99 zip wedge is something you should definitely own!  They make your feet look petite and they are super comfy.  I know I say that about all JC's, but it's true.  All of them are c.o.m.f.o.r.t.a.b.l.e.  They make my toes smile. :)


But I still LOVE the ones my hubby got me for my birthday.


Gotta go. Soooo busy.

Love, S

***Heads up ladies... Khatu from i am Khatu is hosting a super fun challenge & giveaway.  Hurry there is still time!!!!  Enter here.  I know I still need to enter too. :)

6 comments:

I am Khatu said...

Sharon, where is your entry for my contest?! :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cool design. Looks comfy too!

Julia said...

Love these, jeffrey campbell can do no wrong & the F21 ones look great too :)

Anonymous said...

they are amazing!!!!

KANI said...

your shoes are cute! i hope to own a pair of jc's one day :P

jilliandanica said...

I got the F21 ones, but when they arrived they had a rip by the zipper. It was a total "you get what you pay for" moment. Returned and now lemming the JC ones.