I know I've shared 7 facts about me when I recieved my first "Beautiful Blogger" award (from the Owls Closet, but I'd love to share 7 more. :)
1. I have two soul mates (and yes, you can have two!!) - My hubby and my BFF, Jo.
2. I can't whistle.
3. I LOVE to cook for my hubby... even though I'm not "great" at it I still love it. Sometimes, I concoct weird dishes.. but he eats it, so that's a good thing. :) Also, while cooking I use many many many bowls, ramekins, and untensils... I like to imagine I'm hosting a cooking show!!
4. I was born in the Philippines (Cagayan city) and we moved to Hawaii when I was three. I haven't been back since, but hope to visit with my parents and hubby in 2012. I'm a bit scared and I don't know why.. but I want to make that visit happen.
5. I have one sister (she's older... and she's beautiful). Growing up I was the little bratty sister that wanted to follow her around and do everything she did (we're 7 years apart) - pretty much her annoyance. We have the best relationship now.. and I'm very fortunate that we're only a 30 minute plane ride away from eachother.
6. I sunbathed topless for a whole week. Our 2005 trip to Tahiti was by far the best trip the hubby and I have taken. I can't wait to go back.
7. When I get exicted (which is a lot, it doesn't take a lot to amuse me) I emphasize the wrong parts of a sentence when I'm speaking.
I want to pass these awards on to: joaniebean, PinkBow, Cafe Fashionista, and the Starving Stylist
I've been searching for a ruby ring and found a few beautiful ones online... but I dredge making the purchase because what if it look horrid in person!! That's the thing with most jewelry pieces, it's something that you should try on (at least 99% of the time)....
This is my fav!! I love how this is a raw ruby.. and the size it amazing!! weeeeeee.
Anyone have any recommendations of any beautiful / unique jewelry sites? I'd love to know.
I'll leave you with this pic... this was taken the other night when we attempted to pay Yogurtland a visit, but was out of luck... As a child I used to love going to the Whalers Village just so I could see the whale skeleton that's at the entrance of the shopping center. Oooooo and speaking of whales, it's Whale Season in the islands... and I finally got to see my first Humpback whale of the season this past Saturday!!! OMG!! I squealed with delight!!
Wearing: jumper - Jeans Warehouse (I'm not "allowed" to go into this store.. it's basically a shop with "rejects" from F21, Charlotte Russe, and Wetseal.. with a few other unknown labels in the mix, priced even cheaper than the stores they came from.), sweater vest - Old Navy, belt - F21, Potion Boots - Jeffrey Campbell, necklace - Hello Kity, bag - Tahari