Christmas is just a day away and to some in the world, they're already celebrating! Me and Eli are having dinner tonight at my parents. Just the 5 of us; mom, dad, grandma, me & Eli. Oh and Pooma of course.
I wanted to share the Rasta Cuppies I made for our friend Wendy's son's 1st birthday party. I can't believe he's one already. The year went by really fast!
Me + Wendy (and her hubby, Jaysen in the back). Do we look like sisters? I always get that, but I don't think so. I'm 100% Filipino and she's 100% Japanese. I remember when she was pregnant with her first child, we both went into Starbucks and the barista thought she was my mom! I didn't correct her either and Wendy and I just laughed about it. ;P
Hubby + Me + Birthday Boy ~Kapono~ Isn't he just the cutest!!?!!
The Easleys (Wendy + Jaysen) are such incredible people! They're fantastic friends and amazing parents. They've raised such great kids.
Oooo and I also want to thank Ab from The Owls Closet , she awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger award. Thanks sweet Ab, I feel so special. So now I will need to list 7 random facts about me.
1. I dream in Black and White (maybe a couple times a year in color). So sad. :(
2. We live in a two bedroom place and one of those bedrooms are designated just for MY clothes!! and shoes. :)
3. I didn't get my license (or really drive at all) until I was 20. My friend acutally told me that he would give me $100 if I got my license before I turned 21, so I guess that was a good incentive. BTW, I never got the $100.
4. Our wedding theme was Tokidoki inspired.
5. I'm a big fan of Cookies! All kines. I don't discrimiate.
6. I had an HUGE girl crush, boderline ObSeSsiOn with Britney Spears. OMG.
7. Eli and I have been together for 10 years, married for 9 months. :)
I wanted to throw in a #8. I can't whistle!! boo :(
and now, I would like to award the following bloggers:
Myra of Twigs and Honey
Evi of Absolutely Ladylike
Tiffany of I am Style-ish
Coco of Closet Full of Nothing
Giselle of Style of a Fashionista
Tabitha of Fashion Therapist
Michelle of Always Overdressed
Issa of We Wear Things
Lar & Cath of Asian Cajuns
I hope everyone has a Meowy Christmas! :) Don't forget to leave your cookies and milk out for Santa.