Sunday, October 25, 2009

...this little piggy went to the market..

I love late night / early morning grocery shopping. No crowds and no long lines!! We picked up some much needed water, fruits, bagels, and yummy evil frozen goodness; ice cream!!

Love, S

I couldn't decide!! So I got three mini cups... mmm. I can't wait to try the Italian Kiss Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato.  Eli also got cappuccino and pomgranate cups too. Frozen Creamery Bliss.  I heart Haas Avocados. They weren't ripe yet, so hopefully this little trick will get them into my tummy faster!!


4 comments:

Closet Full of Nothing said...

oh yummy!!

I love the headband you made below... she's adorable!!

Everytime I come on your blog.. it makes me wanna visit Hawaii again.. it's such a special place for me :)

mommamac said...

did you get those toki doki moo cow things from online? supprisingly i didn't find that gelato stuff good. did you? i love ben and jerry's. i love the pics of ironwoods, i gotta show will. that was one of his fav. beaches on maui. love t

geletogourmet said...

Gelato is made using animal milk which rules out the vegan option.
No. Gelato isn’t free from dairy, Gelato and ice cream are different from one another on the basis of how it is made.
https://www.gelatosgourmet.com/gelato-is-it-free-from-dairy/

gelatogourmet said...

Thank you for your wonderful insight and shared experience. Gelato is not just another dessert, for us, it’s a form of expression. We use premium gourmet ingredients to prepare mouth-watering Gelato desserts that you simply cannot resist. Our gelato recipes have won accolades in the most exclusive events and competitions across Florida. We scoop happiness in every cup of gelato, design dreams in every cup of coffee, and serve memories in every piece of cake.
TO KNOW MORE- Click Here