Sunday, January 31, 2016

THE CLOSET EDIT

The idea of having a Capsule Wardrobe terrifies me.  I am the girl who falls hard for anything that is trending or trendy.  It's something I openly admit, but slightly ashamed of. >_<   This year, I've decided that I would like to refine my wardrobe.  While I may never have a true capsule wardrobe, I'd like to come close.  I want to own pieces that I love and that fit well, but also still have a few items that are fun and unique.  What pieces in your wardrobe are your must-haves?

[Forever 21 faux fur vest | Gap boyfriend shirt | Zara ribbed midi | Free Poeple knit button down dress | H&M sweater dress | Zara ribbed turtle neck midi]

xx Love & Aloha, 
Sharon

6 comments:

Sybil said...

must haves for me? a good coat and white tops of varying lengths and fabric!! :D

looking forward to seeing your new style!

Have a great day!
Animated Confessions

LoveT. said...

Great! So much Inspiration!
i have the same Idea for this Year :)

lovely Greetings <3

samantha ramage said...

variety is the spice of life- i could never do a capsule collection! your's looks fabulous! good luck!!!
xo
sami

Jack Brabham Son said...

Nice blog..Thanks for sharing.

Peter Gale Headteacher said...

Nice post!

Experience Invest said...

An inspiration to everyone.Thanks for this.